wtorek, 7 stycznia 2020

New journey, same old road

My life has come back around to the point where nothing else can help me but faith. Faith and believing in something, anything, has saved me before, during my big depression in middle school. And I'm finding that strength again in witchcraft.

I'm not sure why I picked it up again but I'm reading lots of books and getting educated. I figured if I can't be happy in my (love) life, then at least I can try to be well-read and wise. Or maybe it's just another excuse not to interact with people.

It's been hard getting back into the habit of connecting with people. I've been so isolated lately that it feels strange to even go outside. I want to be involved though, I wanna do things with the Foundation again. I don't wanna lose my support network, especially because I know I have a lot to give back to the community.

In other news, today a random cis girl on twitter, who I don't even follow, said I'm very handsome and it made my evening <3.

It's beginning to be warmer outside and I'm living for spring already.

I am in the process of making a wand for myself out of a weeping willow tree.

Also, I don't want to jump to any conclusions or jinx it but I'm having a phonecall for a job this week so hopefully something good will happen soon.

***

Most people want just one thing in life - family, happiness, education, spiritual awakening, wealth. I want them all. I wanna know so much about everything. I want to know about astrology, witchcraft, paganism and crystals. I want to know how to build a house, how bridges work, how to use a lathe. I want to create in so many different ways: write a book, write poetry, do stand-up, make furniture, build my own camper van. I know there isn't enough life to do all these things but if I had the time I'd love to experience it all. In a way I'm starting to understand why some people wish for eternal life.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz