Hey kiddo,
This year (2022) has been one hell of a ride. First of all, you finally got to see MCR live and not once but twice! And the concert in Warsaw truly did change your life, from meeting new people to renewing friendships with old friends. You also came back to Twitter and met some lovely people there. But you've been lonely in Manchester, so I hope in 2023 you manage to meet more IRL friends, maybe go back to volunteering or something? You met Kasia though, and that was awesome, though she did have a crush on you which made things a bit complicated (you managed to sort it out though). You got many new tattoos, heard a new MCR song, spent Xmas in Poland, went to Rome in April and worked full time with Bauer - how cool is that!? Lots of good things happened this year, but also a few sad moments, such as getting Covid :(. In positives, you had your first appointment with the surgeon for top surgery, so I hope in 2023 you'll get that off your chest finally ;). But first, you need to finish your apprenticeship.
I'm proud of you, of myself. This year was incredibly good, it feels like the best year in my entire life. I'm so happy that I managed to overcome all the shit in the past so that now I can have a semi-peaceful life. It's still not easy: there is a massive economic crisis, the prices are insane, energy is expensive, inflation is high. The war in Ukraine is still going and it feels like living through the end of the world. But I'm surviving. I'm existing in major historical events. I'm trying to smile and love in the age of great hate, extinction and despair.
Also, Marta contacted me and she wants to meet cause she broke up with her boyfriend and idk what to make of it. It's weird and confusing. I hope this situation clears up. Rue barely talks to me anymore and wants to move out, so maybe Kasia will live with me in 2023.
I hope in 2023 you find love and friendship, true friendship that will lift you up and make you feel less lonely. It's been so so lonely lately.
I hope MCR releases a new song or even an album, and that they tour again. I hope I get to see my Polish friends some more and go to gigs and carry on in my job. I hope I continue saving for the tiny house and developing myself as a person. I feel like I've come leaps and bounds in my personal growth, I understand myself and my emotions better each day. For example, it turns out I'm austistic and ADHD-who knew? XD I also hope to sign up for therapy and read more and meet new people and travel.
I love you kid. In case noody tells you this. I'm proud of how far we've come, that we didn't give up, that we are still here and becoming the man we always wanted to be.
Keep the faith, xoxo Kyle
wtorek, 27 grudnia 2022
I'm not all my mistakes - podsumowanie 2022
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz